The project networking track of ESWC2024 will provide an opportunity to:
- Share knowledge between research projects;
- Transfer data and technology between projects;
- Present and discuss project requirements and results with ESWC participants;
- Discuss funding opportunities such as Horizon Europe and ERC.
What do the participants gain from the project networking session?
The project networking track is intended to provide research projects with the ability to connect with each other and engage in discussions about their respective research and development. It fosters opportunities for knowledge and technology sharing, and to identify complementary activities and goals. This can form the basis for future collaborations, research proposals, researcher exchange, or joint participation at events or initiatives.
Who is invited?
We equally welcome submissions from:
- Ending projects: recently finished or about to finish projects, which have results to transfer/disseminate,
- Ongoing projects: projects seeking methods, datasets and tools to perform their work and that would like to network and exchange know-how, expertise or info with other EU-funded projects.
- Upcoming calls: discussion about upcoming calls to bring together potential proposals and consortium generation.
What to expect from the network session?
ESWC 2024 will offer you the opportunity to get to know researchers from different projects in a lightly organised setting. The network session chairs will match you with the most promising projects for you to talk to based on your profile during a series of ‘speed dates’.
When & where will the project networking session take place?
The Projects Networking Session will take place during ESWC 2024, in Hersonissos, Crete, during the main conference. The ESWC2024 program is being defined, come back soon for more detailed information on the exact date and time of the event.
How to apply?
Describe your project’s objective, what you would like to share with other projects and what you hope to find in other projects at: https://bit.ly/4bcdyRR
This track will not be included in the proceedings, but your answers, with your consent, will be made available via the ESWC website to inform the community of the different projects in the session.
In order to allow participants to benefit from the discounted early-bird registration and, at the same time, have more time to prepare the submission if they need so, we set two rounds of submissions, the first foreseeing both submission and notification before the deadline (24th of April) of the early-bird registration and the second one later in May
Send us your applications by Monday, 15 April 2024, 18:00 AoE.
Notification: Friday 19 April.
Send us your applications by Monday, 6 May 2024, 18:00 AoE.
Notification: Friday 10 May.
Project Networking Chairs
Cassia Trojahn, IRIT, France Cassia.Trojahn@irit.fr
Sabrina Kirrane, WU Vienna, Austria firstname.lastname@example.org